Come Pause with us for a moment…….
Wine – Beer – Food – Fun – Safe
We support local live music, with real people, in person! To continue this we ask you to follow a few rules:
- Enjoy the music (postponed until Capitola changes it’s rules)
- Thank you for wearing a mask
- We accept parties of 4 or less
- Reservations suggested as seating is limited
- A wait list is available too
- Masks are required when you leave your table
- Friday, Happy Hour 3pm-6pm
- Saturday, Happy Hour 3pm-6pm
- Sunday – Funday – Drink & Food Specials, All Day
- check out more info at our facebook page
Put this on your calendar:
We are going to do a Virtual Pinot Noir Vertical Flight Tasting. This will be held October 9th
Events from the past….
Craft Nights are Wednesday, this is what we did on October 2nd – “Earring Bar”
1st & 3rd Thursday Fun – Trivia starts back up on a Fourth Thursday – Jan 23rd!! Then after that we will return to our scheduled programming…….
- Joey Bunnell, Abstracts, Watercolors and Resins
- Anastasiya Bachmanova – Follow the Sun art – painting
- Shanna Kuempel – “Light on Water” – paintings
- Mel Lindberg – “Seashore Series” – pottery
- Joe Cosentino – “The Legacy Forest” – metal working
First Friday Artist Reception