- Wednesday 3pm-8pm*
- Thursday 3pm-8pm*
- Friday 12pm-9pm*
- Saturday 12pm-9pm*
- Sunday 12pm-5pm*
- * May change in inclement weather
Online is an option with curbside pickup:
During your stay:
- Alfresco Dining continues with limited seating inside.
- Food Menu for dine in click here
- We are an adult venue.
- Reservations aren’t required, but suggested as seating is limited.
- In the Village, masks are required, yes even if you’ve been vaccinated.
- When not seated, please wear a mask.
- Please stay at table or setting where we seat you.
- You can take your mask off when you are eating or drinking.
- We follow the 6′ physical distancing protocol.
- If you must change seats please ask us to assist so we can safely move you.
How it used to be….and how it will be again….
Come and in enjoy an intimate setting with great food and awesome customers.
About us: A most splendid wine bar in the Capitola Village, where the wine and the waves meet in a relaxed atmosphere of fun, good wine, beer and food.
Capitola Wine Bar is Capitola’s first wine bar. Founded in 2006 with a credit card and a dream under the name Cava Wine Bar. It has become the locals and visitors go to spot to enjoy a glass of wine or beer and relax in a warm friendly environment. One visitor described the wine bar as “enjoying a glass on wine in your best friend’s living room”.
The owners Doug & Ann Marie are native Northern Californians so they have been around wine their entire lives. This husband and wife team met back in the 90’s and have run business in Santa Cruz County including Boulder Creek Hardware where they sponsored the town’s famous Lumberjack Days. Home for them is in Felton where the trees grow tall and they can let their Jack Russell, Sprocket, run free.
Ann Marie looks to her grandma as a guiding light as she was a fledgling entrepreneur back in her day. She had her own Drug Store followed by a Pizza Parlor. Doug’s family made wine with the unbonded label of, Domain DeSpain in the East Bay. It was prized by family and friends alike. On the walls here at the wine bar you will see pictures of the Conrad’s family.
So come in to our Livingroom…It is truly our pleasure to welcome you to Capitola Wine Bar.