Come Pause with us for a moment…….
Wine – Beer – Food – Fun – Safe
We support local live music, with real people, in person! To continue this we ask you to follow a few rules:
- Enjoy the music
- Wear a mask if you are unvaccinated.
- We accept parties of 4 or less. Larger parties can be accommodated with patience.
- Reservations required for parties of 8 or more.
- Reservations suggested as seating is limited in our quaint facility
- A wait list is available at the Host Stand
- Friday, Happy Hour 3pm-6pm
- Saturday, Happy Hour 3pm-6pm
- Sunday – Funday – Drink & Food Specials, All Day
Events from the past…. Did you miss it?
We had a Virtual Pinot Noir Vertical Flight Tasting. This was held on October 9th
Craft Nights are Wednesday, this is what we did on October 2nd – “Earring Bar”
1st & 3rd Thursday Fun – Trivia starts May 20th!!!!!
- Joey Bunnell, Abstracts, Watercolors and Resins
- Anastasiya Bachmanova – Follow the Sun art – painting
- Shanna Kuempel – “Light on Water” – paintings
- Mel Lindberg – “Seashore Series” – pottery
- Joe Cosentino – “The Legacy Forest” – metal working
First Friday Artist Reception