Come Pause with us for a moment…….
Wine – Beer – Food – Fun – Safe
We support local live music, with real people, in person! To continue this we ask you to follow a few rules:
- Enjoy the music
- Follow the current CDC guidelines for mask wearing
- We accept parties of 4 or less. Larger parties can be accommodated with patience.
- Reservations required for parties of 8 or more.
- Reservations suggested as seating is limited in our quaint facility
- A wait list is available at the Host Stand
- Friday, Happy Hour 3pm-6pm, Live Music 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, Open Early, Live Music 6pm-9pm
- Sunday – Funday – Drink & Food Specials Open at 12:00pm, Live Music 2pm-5pm
- Shanna Kuempel – “Light on Water” – paintings
- Mel Lindberg – “Seashore Series” – pottery
- Joe Cosentino – “The Legacy Forest” – metal working
- Debra Costa – “Monochromatic Fanatic”
1st & 3rd Thursday Fun – Bonus on 5th Thursday!!!
Events from the past…. Did you miss it?
We had a Virtual Pinot Noir Vertical Flight Tasting. This was held on October 9th
Craft Nights are Wednesday, this is what we did on October 2nd – “Earring Bar”
First Friday Artist Reception